For those looking for individualized instruction, but don’t need someone to model, One-on-One is your class. One-on-One is individualized instruction specifically for someone who wants to spend a day, or two half-days, with a professional photographer.
This class is $350 and includes 6 hours of instruction. The 6 hours can be taken as follows: 1-6 hour block. Or, 2-3 hour blocks.
This price is based on meeting at our studio in Palmyra, NY. Other locations will be charged for travel based on travel to and from Palmyra, NY. Travel time can be deducted from your 6 hours, if you choose, or you can pay $60/hour for travel.
Because this is individualized, you will want to provide us with the topics you would like covered. For example (but not limited to these topics):
- Camera operation – M, Av, Tv, B modes, program modes, camera metering, etc. (basic, intermediate or advanced)
- Lighting – studio, natural light, etc. (students should be well versed with camera operations)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (basic, intermediate or advanced)
- Adobe Photoshop (basic, intermediate or advanced)
- Corel Painter (basic, intermediate or advanced)
- Posing subjects (more suitable for a One-on-One-on-One class)
- and more…
Other options are as follows:
- One-on-One 2 hour instruction block: $150
- One-on-One 3 hour instruction block: $200
- One-on-One 4 hour instruction block: $250
Gift-Certificates are available here: http://oneonone.eventzilla.net